Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring break

Gosh. Never did I realise that I have been blogging consistently in the past week despite the tension. This shows how restless I am. By swarming my blog with these infinite meaningless posts, I am turning my blog into my real diary which nobody cares to read. But hmm, who cares who cares. You may hit the red x button at anytime, really. I would not know and I do not care lalala~

This is more like a spring break than a study break to me. In fact, the amount of time I devoted to eat, sleep and play surged unexpectedly in the past week. It no longer remains proportionate (inversely by right). Sigh. Anyway I have forgotten the purpose of this post again wtf. Oh well, this may be a good sign: I have been putting my memory into good use. Time to get a little bit more optimistic, shall we. Now, if I could just incinerate my LAN cable and pick up a copy of Effective Last-minute Studying for Dummies...

No comments:

Post a Comment