Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hesitation

Erm. Another boring night. My life is so dull as you could see that my blogging materials only revolve around so little things. Oh, excuse my poor vocabulary. My brain is completely drained I cannot even be bothered with my choice of words/ blogging materials/ grammar/ spelling mistakes. Excuse me, excuse me.

Erm. As I said, this is a uber boring Saturday night which I had to ground myself/ tie myself in front of the study table, which left me no choice but to facebook study wtf. On the bright side, I finally found out how to strike out text in blogspot, yippee! =D

Erm. As I'm typing this, I'm trying my very best to recall what I wanted to say. Ah yes, about the layout. I have deleted several columns at the side, very obvious as you can see. Apologies to those whom I have linked. There's no specific reason I made this alteration. But I'm still pondering to delete my archives/ block my blog from public view. Because my blog is so fugly and I can't stand people judging my selection of colours of the fonts.

Finals is just a week away and I'm devoting hours to this. *Shake head*

No comments:

Post a Comment