I hate it when the coffee in my mug is running low. So I made myself a third cup of coffee today. No wait. It's past midnight now so it is the first cup of the day wtf. =D And I need to stop coaxing myself to get back to studying meanwhile rewarding myself with spoonfuls of caffeine when I don't even need them. So while I was waiting for the caffeine to run into the veins, I donated some rice to the undernourished in Africa to increase my karma. Wonder how the hell did I do it? Check this out: www.freerice.com ! And so I thought this is addictive the children are sooo pitiful (bearing in mind the chicken whatever short video) thus I had no choice but to spend time accumulating rice for them and aborting my study plan.
Okay I regretted. =(
u have been consistently updating ur blog haha. keep it up for bored-to-death internet wandering souls like me occupied:P
ReplyDeletehaha thx for your encouragement! =D
ReplyDeletehey if u are bored, update yours too la aiyo! =D