Friday, May 1, 2009

Random facts

I'm so tempted to list them down ever since I read this.

1. I used to bite my nails in class when I was in standard three. OCD. The teacher could not stand it she invited my parents to school and discussed about how to help me kick the bad habit. But it was not successful and I carried on with it until Form 3 I guess. The reason I stopped biting my nails because I realised how beautiful long nails are. And I turned to bite my lips instead. Haha.

2. Speaking of that, I suck my thumb when I was a kid. I did this subconsciously and often accompanied by hair twisting by the other free hand. Omg I'm uglifying myself already.

3. I am afraid of height. My palms get sweaty everytime I look down from the top of a building or even by imagining. I have certainly stretched my limit to a higher level when I successfully climbed up the Eiffel Tower.

4. I was once a big fan of F4. And now I feel embarassed by the fact. =/

5. I have never held a conversation in English for more than 5 minutes with anyone before I went to Taylors. And I could not understand a single sentence in English during primary school. Strong chinese background and introversion are to be blamed. Therefore I have no idea why people are praising my so-called good command of English when I launched this blog. Seriously.

6. I have lazy eye. I have perfect right eyesight but the power of my left eye is going to reach the big 5 if I prefer not to wear my lens.

7. Realist I am. I doubt the existence of eternal/ immortal love whatsoever. Don't ask me why and don't come lecture me about this zzz. if you are so into fairy tales and happy ending, go live in the castle and don't ever step out of your comfort zone alright.

8. Punctuality is not my cuppa tea. No point reaching early and waste time waiting for others right. =D

9. I am very afraid of needles. I never had my BCG jab when I was standard 6. I getaway with it eventhough the teacher phoned my mom up to come to school and persuade me. Well, obviously they failed haha. No, I din't cry to do wonders, I was just being stubborn.

10. Breakfast is vital. Thus, #8.

On a side note, I've changed the settings for posting comments, yes for those who want to remain anonymous. -____-

5 comments:

  1. eh???

    who wants to remain anonymous??

    u bite ur lips?? serious?? it's supposed to be a sexy act ok dun ruin the ''bite lips'' reputation ok pffft and dun hurt ur lips in the process of biting them ok tsktsk..

    cheh wah munwai trying to be sexy now -___-

    haha guess who pffft

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah look who's talking now lor weeyin. dont worry la i'll respect your anonymity one haha.

    -_____- this bite lips is not the sexy bite lip u dirty mind are thinking about ok and now i only bite when im nervous ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes come to think of it, you do bite ur lips often esp at work when shit happens!! yes shit always happens to you that's why u are always caught biting ur lips haha wtf. but sorry lah ur unsexy act does not get you out of trouble huhu....:P

    HUIyin

    ReplyDelete
  4. because i dint bite at the right timing lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. because u didnt know how to bite!

    come my room i teach you.

    10 pounds for one 'bite' demonstration hehe.

    ok dun mean to sound porno here but yes. 8 pounds since u are my friend.

    ta!

    ReplyDelete