Strings fever is gonna be the best album of the year!
p/s: Listen closely to the lyrics!
Learn to play violin/ cello will the #58 of my things-to-do-before-I-die list!
Geez. And this guy is definitely one of the most talented artists, after Jay of course:
This is one of my fav as well:
Sigh. I gotta go back to study before I get overdose of destressing. Which I am already. =(
C is back and this is doing no good. =((
p/s: Listen closely to the lyrics!
Learn to play violin/ cello will the #58 of my things-to-do-before-I-die list!
Geez. And this guy is definitely one of the most talented artists, after Jay of course:
This is one of my fav as well:
Sigh. I gotta go back to study before I get overdose of destressing. Which I am already. =(
C is back and this is doing no good. =((
aiyo i know how to play the violin i can teach u hahahah 30 pounds per lesson but since u are my friend so 28 pounds lar.
ReplyDeletecome grab this offer yo.
hy
Ha. Ha. I guess this is the reason why you dont have any student!!!
ReplyDeleteeh 28 pounds is a steal ok wtf.
ReplyDeletehmmph. then u whole life dunid to learn already coz nobody will want to teach you.