Nobody wants to be lonely,
Just like me in the past,
Who had been well greeted by your warmth of welcome.
The day you turned your back on me,
And walked away from where I stood,
Till I barely see your figure,
Tears been streaming down.
Darkness sets in silently,
Sorrow seeps in,
As if it were the doom.
The warmth that I never see in your eyes anymore,
Acts that break my heart,
Words that bring me down,
Played in my head like a mantra.
Negative thoughts multiply rapidly,
Fail to keep my head cool,
For sorrow saps one's strength,
I longed for a companion,
but nobody came to rescue,
And it dawned on me that
the world wouldn't stop for my grief.
Since then,
I chose to walk alone,
despite the fact that I,
still live in the shadow of your memories.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment