Ironically, I secretly yearned to end the conversation with you today. The way it ended obviously to my dismay. I used to think that I know myself very well. I used to silently cursing them who are responsible for the wall that is filled to the brim with psychological test results. You probably have pointed out the problem but the way you translated my behaviour is certainly based on assumptions. I was brought to a state of confusion thereafter. Is that my subconscious desire and by writing this I stubbornly want to deny anything you have accused me of, or you have gotten it all wrong and I'd let my behaviour mislead your thoughts?
If we do not have a common language, can we not talk tonight?
eh why such an emo post...
ReplyDeletehavent seen or talk to u for ages!!!where have u been??miss u ler
huiyin
hey im here im here! yeah thought u were busy working so didnt wanna disturb u! =D hows life?
ReplyDelete