Monday, July 20, 2009

I am back

HELLO IM BACK (in the blogosphere).

The reason for not updating is, simply being ashamed of my typical boring routine that will never intrigue any of you. Well, not that I'm implying this entry would though...

For the past few weeks, I have been treating my stomach well, to the extent that I eat even before hunger strikes. Having said that, I no longer practice the frequent-tea-time as I did back in Glasgow then. The previously-mouthwatering M&S cookies and Belgian chocolates have somehow failed to appear appetising to me. Weather does wonders heh.

Besides that, I have been busy decluttering. My pigsty is in a mess and I mean it. This is like what, the top of the to-do-list everyday. Which is left overdued a million thanks to my laziness. Everytime I look into the mess in the drawers, I just wish I'd never open it or more ridiculously silently hoping that things will rearrange themselves when I open it the next time. Well, there will always be a tomorrow right?

Hee, I am not being coherent again and it's time to sleep. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment