I don't know what I really really want. I am able to find both pros and cons for both options and the outcomes are equally pleasing. What is more frustrating is that I could find ways to comfort myself if I chose to drop either one. So I stopped pondering over issues that will never be resolved and continued to study instead. Right at the moment I stared at the lines, my head begins to ache. The throbbing headache is giving as much distraction as the facebook. So I thought it will go away after taking nap. And it did. But greeted with more intense pain when I start squinting back at the book. So that's it for today and I'm off for comfort food. If I gonna read anymore, I think my eyeballs are going to fall out of their sockets at any moment and you will find me died of migraine in the room tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment