Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fragmentary thoughts

So close, but yet so far.

I have soooooo many thoughts floating in my head but I just could not put them into proper sentences. These fragmental pieces if I were to write them down, I bet you'll give up reading the rest of the entry because it sounds something like &*%$^*.

Now, get it?

But, on second thought, this is MY blog. I have no obligation to consider you the readers' feelings. Is it not true? If not, this blog would not land on a site called her silly thoughts dot blogspot dot com. I have the right to post my silly stupid whatsoever thoughts that I have right now, am I not right again.

*Paused for 2 seconds*

Anyway I have no silly thoughts right now lah. It slipped out of my mind before my fingers are quick enough.

Wah. If you could bear reading this post up till this point, I salute you. I have just contradicted myself if you'd noticed. And this post is totally meaningless wtf.

Now, did you get my meaning of being incoherent?

***

I dreamt about you. Again.

Where are you, C?

No comments:

Post a Comment