Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For once

A 3-minutes talk has actually helped me to rest the case of which started from the yes-or-no question that had been on my mind for quite some time. With much doses of Fish Leong's songs. Now I doubt the first statement as I can tell you I'm in dilemma again at the next minute. And I have actually lost count of the number of times I told the people around me that I have made the so-called very final decision. Look how indecisive I can be. Hmph. And I vowed to kick this bad habit I tell you. Nah, that's gonna wait until I'm back in KL then hehe.

I have secretly vowed to make a change or rather start anew when I go back. This determination should give much credits to the expired Digi number. Yes, I finally got rid of the stupid number that I bear with for almost 6 years! There are so many dissatisfactions I can come up with Digi. First, the stupid number was not hand-picked by me. Then this Digi has so-poor-the-coverage that I always had to wave my phone up and down left and right like a mad woman hoping to get a bar of signal. And for this, it deserved to be in the bin. Then, this Digi has the ugliest mascot on the earth, the yellow man.



Erm, oklah, the yellow man was not that bad afterall.

Wait, this is not gonna stop me from changing my mobile operator, for once at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment