Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear Diary

I'm happy. I'm feeling happy. I'm feeling really happy today.

Please ignore this nonsensical post unless you are as bored as me too.

I noticed that I seldom blog about happy stuffs. Here's Dear Diary ma. And I find it easier to describe sad moments than happy ones wtf. The feeling of happiness is great enough that I do not need to describe it in details. On the contrary, I tend to analyse my worries and look at them more clearly by putting them into words. People tend to sort things out clearly by analysing from the view of the third person. So people, stop labelling me as emo okay. Though I admit I'm one wtf.

Speaking of Dear Diary, my Form5 classmates used to have this forum CHS community on the net. We talked about various topics and of course there was this Dear Diary. Although not all 5S7-ians were involved, there were a number who get so active in replying to the topics or rather gossiping about the happenings in class. And I was part of them. We got so addicted to the forum that we log in to the forum as soon as we got home from school. Crazy but fun. And there was this Dear Diary which acted as our virtual online diary. And I bet I was one of the loyal post-ers. I was once so addicted up to the point where I almost post everyday and if the connection was down or if I didn't get to post, I pout. (Nah, I get frustrated haha.) Not long after graduation, the forum slowly dies off when 5S7-ians were getting busy with the workload in college. Now I'm not even sure whether CHS community still exists or not. Ahh. Nostalgic!

So this is pretty much the origin of Dear Diary. Told you this is boring, did I not. ;p

2 comments:

  1. it is now taken over by a generation of youngsters so chic and cool i feel olddddd.

    ReplyDelete