This is the most unproductive day I bet. Oh well, who cares. I've been flooding my blog with infinite stressful thoughts on meeting deadlines these days. This might be something different I guess.
I came to know that those who hide their true feelings well are real winners. So unpredictable. So flawless. That point of deception that caught most hearts. At least to certain extent. But who dare to say that homo sapiens are not dual in nature. As long as the law of nature are not broken. As time goes by, I realised that there is certainly a trick that winners are so accustomed to use, in addition to hiding feelings. But, you would not wanna know that, or do you? C'mmon. We are gooood person, aren't we? ;)
'I grant you that he's not two-faced,' I said.'But what's the use of that when the one face he has got is so peculiarly unpleasant?'
-Snow, C(harles) P(ercy), 1st Baron
Oops. This is another emo post isn't it. Never meant to though. *Shrug*
Edited: But the title "winner" do not solely belong to those who have the qualities aforementioned, of course! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment