Thursday, February 12, 2009

Think about Nasi Lemak

Though I ain't true patriot, I'm rather disturbed by the idea of degrading your own country to get good marks. Especially when we have already been looked down. Yes, it's true that we don't have top facilities or administration systems. But putting all the blame on the name of the country when there is lacking of understanding of the full picture is just too much. Because that's a shame when your nationality column in your passport shows you are a Malaysian too. I don't deny that I have not said words insulting the country but definitely not in front of a bunch of angmohs who might already laughing at us. Well, I don't know why I found the courage to blog such sensitive issue. I also don't know how did the patriotism seep in. It's no big deal actually. *shrug* Afterall, Malaysia treated us not bad, did it not? No? Think about natural-disaster-free. Think about shopping complexes. Think about Nasi Lemak!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment