Friday, November 14, 2008

Snapped. It failed.

I shouldn't be writing this late at night. But yeah, another sleepless night. =S Am I turning nocturnal? Hmm. Perhaps. Considering the time sun sets here, like 430pm, hello? Day without sun is darn depressing. (So enjoy your sun over there! Don't complain!) Maybe this ever-gloomy environment is getting me so demotivated. I wish i could have this passion/motivation ignited at a snap of my fingers. No, I should wish for something better. Like, a well-written intro with a word count showing 3000 at the end of the taskbar, when I *click*. Anyway, I've reached my target today. There, *points at word count* word count: 888! (Nevermind those citations that account for most of the word count.) I decided to stop here. Hoping this auspicious number could bring me luck, or power to continue.
The moral of the story? People turn superstitious when they are in desperation.

1 comment:

  1. haha don't worry. better than me. current word count, zero.

    ReplyDelete