I lost my train of thoughts at the very moment when I pressed the "New Post" button. Damn. Things always appear paradoxical. Well, at least now I know. At least now I realised how chaotic the community is, regardless of how peaceful it appears to be. Just as sardonic as Wisteria Lane, I thought. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts...". Mr. Shakespear does get it right sometimes, did he not. *Grin*
Well, at least I know. Hardwork don't usually get paid off. No matter how hard I've tried. You might think that I didn't. I know, I know I'm being too sentimental lately. Though I tried hard not to be one. 'Cause I know this makes my blog much less appealing than the ones with juicier gossips. I know, I know. But I just can't help it.
I know, i know this post is putting you to sleep. I know, cause I'm bored by my boring style of writing too. But bear with me, will you? 'Cause now I'll let you know that I'm dragging my post this far to hide away from the reality. 'Cause I'm capable of finding thousands of excuses not to start reading those irksome journals. Now you know, now you know...
munwai!!!
ReplyDeletegosh, no it's not boring..in fact i enjoy reading it..
haha..
ah,that shakespears saying..
i like~
hey yieng!
ReplyDeleteLOL thx for consoling! =D
Woah.....
ReplyDeleteMooN! u're so poetic, so sweet... =P
hhehe...u're so GuD in writing wei!
like ya blog~~
Shing, you were here!!! =)
ReplyDeleteNah. poetic = boring! only studious ppl is capable of generating such boring post. LOL!